Solid partnerships start with a shared commitment to providing superior value to customers. Our partnership with Rockwell Automation and Allen-Bradley products offers exceptional knowledge and service that helps you design, implement and support your automation investment.
We want customers to know that, collectively, we deliver best-in-class solutions, anywhere in the world, harnessing the knowledge, capabilities and flexibility they need to respond to rapidly changing environments and shifting demands.
Authorized Allen-Bradley Distributors surpass traditional distributor expectations by partnering with customers to provide automation sophistication, electrical supply chain management, and world-class local support, involving:
- Solving challenges and providing solutions
- System configuration — Integrated Architecture systems and components that work together to help meet your objectives
- Custom solutions — Specified to reduce the total cost and complexity of purchasing, receiving, accounting and staging
- Customer training programs — Local support to strengthen your understanding
- Commissioning support — Seamless, affordable service that gets your application or plant up and running quickly
- Deep industry, technical and automation knowledge and expertise
- Industry experience — Extensive knowledge of key vertical industries established in local markets
- Technical consultants — Qualified engineers focused on industrial and automation applications
- Automation specialists — Expertise in machine, line, process and plant-wide control and data integration
- Consistent and simplified access to products, services and people
- A single source for thousands of products — One point of contact, one contract, one go-to source to reduce transaction costs and time
- Local support through all distributor locations — Offices that deliver the service you need, when you need it, wherever you are
- Emergency service — Service and support that matches your need
- Flexible order entry — Easy access to the products you need
A single source for thousands of products — One point of contact, one contract, one go-to source to reduce transaction costs and time
Local support through all distributor locations — Offices that deliver the service you need, when you need it, wherever you are
Emergency service — Service and support that matches your need
Flexible order entry — Easy access to the products you need
Further, you receive comprehensive management of your electrical supply inventory, extensive training for your people and quantifiable cost savings, leaving you free to focus on your core competencies and sharpen your competitive edge.
About Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE:ROK), the world’s largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Rockwell Automation employs about 19,000 people serving customers in more than 80 countries.