Just fixing the problem that caused your equipment malfunction/failure isn't always enough to guarantee its proper operation. Unlike other repair services, Rockwell's comprehensive seven step remanufacturing process restores your equipment to its original operating condition to make sure it will function reliably.All remanufactured equipment also includes:
- Installation of applicable updates/enhancements
- Replacement of failed/aged components
- Parametric testing
- Cleaning and cosmetic restoration
- Receipt and Verification — Catalog numbers, series, and revision levels are verified and a bar code is applied for easy tracking of repair history and order status
- Revisions and Enhancement — Your module is cleaned, inspected, and updated to the latest applicable hardware and copyrighted firmware revisions. This helps extend equipment life and ensure integration with newer products.
- Component Verification/Replacement — Rockwell Automation Remanufacturing Services utilize a proactive and predictive maintenance approach. Suspect components are tested, verified and replaced with Rockwell Automation specified quality components if needed. Damaged components will be replaced by parts that have been pre-screened, burned-in, and specifically selected for Rockwell Automation.
- Dynamic Functional Testing — Specially-trained technicians evaluate operational status using dedicated test equipment including parametric testing.
Environmental Testing — Dynamic environmental testing identifies intermittent problems not readily apparent, helping prevent premature failures in the future.
- Final Quality Control Inspection — All equipment is cosmetically cleaned and visually inspected by Quality Control Inspectors for complete compliance to Rockwell Automation standards.
Secured Shipping — Modules are placed in custom-engineered anti-static bags or containers to help protect them against static discharge during shipment.
Failed product is sent to Rockwell for repair through a seven step process*. The unit is returned via standard shipping and carries a complete 12 month warranty.
A remanufactured product is "advance" shipped within 3-5 days. Return shipping costs are waived if the failed unit is sent back within 15 days. This service includes an 18 month warranty on entire unit.
Product is shipped next day delivery*, from over 50,000 remanufactured Allen-Bradley catalog items inventoried at our global parts hubs. Return shipping costs are waived if the failed unit is returned within 15 days. This service includes a 24 month warranty on entire unit. Emergency 24x7x365 service and / or * same day courier delivery are also available. Additional charges apply.
Avoid costly downtime by validating the performance of your repairable Rockwell Automation spare parts (min of 5 pieces per transaction). Send them to Rockwell's remanufacturing facilities for comprehensive inspection and pass/fail testing to check for problems caused by:
- Broken seals on storage containers
- Environmental exposure (temperature, humidity, vibration, electro static, etc.)
- Extended shelf life
- Unauthorized repairs
- Out-of-date firmware
Malfunctioning parts are remanufactured using our seven step process and include a one year warranty.