1. How do I find a listing of Rumsey's current open positions?
You click the “Current Openings” button on any of our Careers’ pages. You can also locate our current openings by visiting www.rumsey.com/page/careers and choosing “Current Openings”. All current openings are listed by location.
2. Did Rumsey receive my employment application?
When you submit your employment application, you will receive an automated e-mail message confirming we received your application. If you received this e-mail, your application was successfully submitted.
3. What is the status of my application?
The time it takes to review applications varies by position, so we are not able to provide you with the current status of your application. Human Resources will contact you if there is further interest.
4. When should I expect to hear from Rumsey about my application?
Candidates selected for further consideration are typically contacted within 10 business days. Depending upon to the amount of applications received, this time may vary.
5. The online application is not working. Can I submit my resume via e-mail or fax?
In the event the online application does not work for you, please contact Human Resources at 610-832-9099 for further instructions.
6. I am an applicant and I need accommodation with the application process, who should I contact?
If you need accommodation with the application process, please contact Human Resources at 610-832-9099.