This hands-on, instructor-led training will provide valuable insight into leveraging the new Flexy 205 for remote access, data logging and monitoring, and enabling smart machine integration to business networks. It will also cover integration methodology to provide localized wireless HMI capability through the use of a tablet, smartphone, or other smart device to enhance functionality.
• Remotely access a PLC
• Setup and receive alarms from your PLC
• Monitor, troubleshoot and push code changes to PLCs and industrial automation devices.
• Log data values and send that data into the cloud
• Create an HTML based data dashboard
• Connect wirelessly on the LAN from your smart device to view your HMI or other web servers
• Get data from your machine into Excel and other 3rd party cloud services
When: Friday, May 4, 2018
breakfast and a light lunch provided
Where: Rumsey Conshohocken
15 Colwell Lane
Conshohocken, PA 19428
Cost: $499 / person
Includes: eWON Flexy 205, Anybus Wireless Bolt & All day instruction
All sales are final. No refunds or credits for missed classes will be issued. This class is limited, spots will be issued on a first-come, first served basis.