For use on streets, highways and other luminaries equipped with locking type receptacles, where most stringent surge protection is needed.
- Sensor: Conformal coated cadmium sulphide photocell resists effects of moisture and airborne contaminants. Photocell responds to the light spectrum near to that of a human eye.
- 5008ME: Uses a silicone photo sensor instead of a CdS photocell.
- Operation: Delayed response prevents false switching due to light from vehicles or lighting, etc.
- Standards: Meets UL773 and ANSI C136.10 including color designations. Also meets EEI NEMA standards. ANSI DOME COLOR-CODE: Grey 105-130VAC, Maroon 208-277VAC, Blue 105-285VAC, Yellow 480VAC, Green 347VAC.
- Housing: Polycarbonate housing and window, UV stabilized for permanent color. Provides high impact performance, flammability resistance, and electrically safe operations.