PLT26251LA | Pass & Seymour
New requirements for reducing energy consumption in commercial buildings are here. With devices that are so easy to understand, install and use, our full line of P&S Plug Load Controllable solutions will take a load off your mind and a load off your customers' electric bills.
- Receptacle compliant with 2014 NEC, CA Title 24, and ASHRAE 90.1.
- Products meets requirements of UL498B: Receptacles with integral switching means.
- Power button on face serves as a manual override to scheduled programs.
- Two individual programs can be set to automatically control plug loads.
- Corrosion-resistant, plated steel strap locked into face and back body to resist pulling away from face/body assembly.
- Bottom half of device features a single receptacle that is automatically controlled by the time clock.
- Clear LCD display shows program status, ON/OFF status, current time, and day of the week.
- Feed-thru capability allows for downstream control of multiple receptacles.
- Center panel flips open for easy, three button programming.
- Permanently molded power symbol on face identitfies controlled receptacle in accordance with ASHRAE 90.1, NEC, and Title 24.
- .032 inch think, brass triple-wipe power contracts for lasting retention.
- Auto-ground eliminates the necessity to terminate grounding conductor in device