GM Lighting introduces a plug-in or hardwire, high-output, wet location LED flexible linear tape, encased in a UV stabilized sturdy clear acrylic, flexible sheath that shields the individual diodes and copper linear buss from exposure to the elements and moisture. Available in a 164 foot reel, LineBrite LED is dimmable with electronic ELV dimmers, and is cuttable in the field.
GM Lighting’s LineBrite LED features an optional flexible mounting connector, optional hardwire connector, and a 48” plastic mounting channel. With a maximum run of 164 feet and a minimum run of 19 inches, LineBrite LED is perfect for almost any indoor or outdoor linear lighting challenge.
- 120VDC operation that does not require a remote power supply
- Wet location - IP67
- Utilizes high output 90+ CRI diodes
- Diodes mounted to flexible copper buss
- Tape encased in water resistant clear poly flexible sheath
- 164' reel
- Available with connectors and end caps
- Cuttable every 20"
- Maximum run: 164 feet
- Uses mounting clips or channel
- 2.6W per foot
- 3000K or 4000K
- Up to 293 lumens per foot
- 90+ CRI
- Rated LED Life: 50,000 hrs.